You Will Need:
- Fabric Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Laptop and Printer
What To Do:
- Choose a design or phrase that you would like on your pillow case.
- Once you have your chosen phrase place it onto a page layout that is roughly the size of your pillowcase, so you can see how big you need each letter. I used PicMonkey to do this.
- Print each word out onto A4 paper in black font.
- Cut out the middle of each letter so that you are left with just the outline and lay this on your pillowcase ready for painting – make sure to keep the middle pieces of your letters (such as a’s).
- Place a few layers of paper inside your pillowcase to prevent both sides sticking together when you paint it.
- Put a little bit of paint on your brush and roughly sponge the outline of the image onto the pillowcase.
- Remove the image and tidy it up with some more paint until you are happy with the design.
- Leave your pillowcase to dry overnight and carefully remove the paper from inside the case.
I hope you enjoyed this DIY and I would love to see your designs too so don’t forget to tag me on Twitter or Instagram 🙂