I think this is my favourite post to share with you so far, and I am so excited for you to read it 🙂 As you all know, I am absolutely loving Halloween this year. I’ve created so many Halloween inspired treats, decorations and even clothing and I am obsessed with all of it. So when my sister decided that she wanted to have a Halloween party on Saturday and asked me to make a few decorations and a selection of food, I was right in my element.
I took to Pinterest for some inspiration and came up with a long list of ideas ranging from the snacks, to decorations, to games. At this point I’m pretty sure I’m more excited than she is haha. In this blog post I have included a recipe for puff pastry mummy dogs and a range of photos from the night. I hope you enjoy it 🙂
Puff Pastry Mummy Hotdogs
You Will Need:
- 8 Hotdogs (I cut mine in half so they would be mini)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Sheet of Puff Pastry
- Mustard and Sauce of your choice
What To Do:
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celcius and lightly grease a baking tray.
- Slice your sheet of puff pastry quite thinly, this will create your bandages.
- Wrap the pastry around each hotdog and place onto your greased baking tray.
- Beat the egg and gently brush it over the wrapped hotdogs.
- If you would like, place two seasame seeds onto one end of the hotdog to create the mummy’s eyes.
- Place in the oven for 10-15mins or until puffy and golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm with mustard and sauce.